Get ready to kick off this festive season with the Biggest Punjabi Event Bangalore has ever seen -
“Jashn-e-Punjab” Presents “Sharry Mann Live in Bangalore with Rana Ranbir” on Oct 5th 2013 at Jayamahal Palace, Bangalore.
Experience Punjabi Culture with all its Festivities, Charm and exuberance at the event
Audience will be welcomed by skillful display of Dhols and Bhangra, the famous drums and folk dance form from Punjab. The Music and Dance will set the stage the most awaited performance - Sharry Mann Live in Bangalore with Rana Ranbir.
Epicurean delights – There will be stalls serving choicest and delicious Punjabi Food.
The combination of memorable performances, cultural ambience and authentic Punjabi Food will make sure that this event set a benchmark for upcoming events in Bangalore.
About the Artists
The Lively and Poetic spirit of Punjab comes alive in the singing performance of Sharry Mann. Millions of fans get nostalgic about their college days by listening to his record breaking “Yaar Anmulle”. It has been followed by equally popular Album “Aate di Chiri”. Sharry sang “Pooja Kiven Aa” for movie “Jatt and Juliet” has been listened 4 million times on YouTube alone.
His popularity has taken him to new heights. Sharry debuted this summer as Lead Actor in Movie “Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gaya”. His next movie as lead actor is “Ishq Garari” that releases on October 25th this year.
Sharry Mann is a Performer Par Excellence with more than 100 live performances across the world. He was awarded “Most Popular Star of the Year” at “PTC Music Awards – 2013”.
Rana Ranbir is one of the most recognized faces of Punjabi Movies, Serials and Stage Shows. He has acted in more than 50 movies as Comedian. He has been part of more than 100 live performances across the Globe. Characters played by Rana Ranbir are essential in Punjabi Movies for the Comic Relief they provide. His characters, especially Shampy in “Jatt and Juliet”, are firmly itched in all Punjabi movie goers mind.
1. Beware of fake / color photocopied tickets.
2. No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
3. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
4. Each ticket admits one person only.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Organizers reserve the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons.
7. Organizers or any of its agent, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
8. Parking near or at the venue premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the venue.
9. Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available inside the venue.
10. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
11. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
12.First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
13. Any disputes to be settled under Bangalore jurisdiction courts only.
14. The holder of this ticket herby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media
15. globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
16.The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
17.Government issued valid ID proof required for Alcoholic drinks.
Rs. 2000 Ticket: VIP Seating including unlimited soft beverages + 2 Alcoholic Beverages
*complimentary alcoholic drinks are only for the age group above 21 Years.